Vacancy DevOps Engineer (Senior)
Do you enjoy coming up with innovative solutions for complex issues? Do you manage or build systems, but are you also good at developing? Or are you a developer who also likes operations? Can you bridge the gap between developers and operations? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you work on a consultancy or project basis on a technical, challenging assignment for clients such as The Dutch Police, de Belastingdienst or NXP. As a senior you form the cohesion between developers, operators and management. You work from an architecture point to get the best out of everyone and implement the most suitable solution. Like no other you know how to get the best out of the team with your in-depth knowledge of concepts and the needs of developers. You give advice and contribute to implementations of systems in an application. You will work with techniques such as AWS, Gitlab, Jenkins or Bitbucket.
Your development is central
Cloud Native technologies are at the heart of our organization. Our Cloud Native experts follow the latest technical developments and always want to improve and deepen themselves in new technologies or interesting tech applications. We invest a lot in your development and believe that it is important for you to continue to develop yourself as a specialist. Not only do you receive a personal study budget, you also have ten paid study days per year. In addition to weekly study evenings, we organize in-house workshops, training courses and lectures to share knowledge and insights with your colleagues. Several colleagues work together every week to improve their knowledge of cloud, containerization, DevOps, infrastructure, security, observability or Infrastructure as Code.
What can you do?
- You have extensive knowledge of at least one programming language;
- You have extensive knowledge of at least one cloud platform;
- Experience in relatively large IT environments such as a bank, government agency or large corporate;
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple CI/CD toolings, such as Jenkins or Gitlab;
- Knowledge of Git, Subversion or Bitbucket;
- You are a good communicator;
- You are the bridge between two disciplines, so being able to switch well is important.
This is what you get from SUE!
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience and an interesting bonus scheme.
- A nice lease car including private kilometers (different options, for example VW Polo, VW Golf or Tesla).
- A study budget and paid study days.
- You can participate in workshops, trainings, courses and get as many certificates as you want.
- Continuous professional growth and development via our tailored development program.
- An open atmosphere, we value your initiative and ideas and offer you freedom and flexibility.
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days, this could eventually become 30.
- Non-contributory pension and collective health insurance.
- Laptop and telephone and all kinds of other gear to do your work well – even at home.
- Free lunch every day at SUE HQ.
- A monthly tech talk + buffet.
- Game nights, hack challenges, family days or join the SUE Cycling Team.
- And of course the nicest colleagues with whom you can always spar about the latest technologies.