Vacancy Infrastructure as Code Engineer (Junior)
Do you not only automate systems and applications, but also the infrastructure? Do you not click an environment together, but do you describe it in code? Do you want to make a difference in a cloud environment that affects many people? Then we are looking for you!
As a Junior Infrastructure as Code Engineer you work on a consultancy or project basis on a technical, challenging assignment for clients such as The Dutch Police, Bol.com, Booking or NXP. You try to automate the traditional manual process of IT resource management in code. In doing so, you make the environment consistent, more manageable and auditable. You will work with techniques such as HashiCorp Terraform, AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure. Think of assignments such as:
- Automatically setting up a physical technical study environment;
- Automating a data center network infrastructure;
- Setting up a VM Infra-as-Code deploy street.
Your development is central
Cloud Native technologies are at the heart of our organization. Our Cloud Native experts follow the latest technical developments and always want to improve and deepen themselves in new technologies or interesting tech applications. We invest a lot in your development and believe that it is important for you to continue to develop yourself as a specialist. Not only do you receive a personal study budget, you also have ten paid study days per year. In addition to weekly study evenings, we organize in-house workshops, training courses and lectures to share knowledge and insights with your colleagues. Several colleagues work together every week to improve their knowledge of cloud, containerization, DevOps, infrastructure, security, observability or Infrastructure as Code.
What can you do?
- Experience with a tool such as Terraform or Cloud Formation;
- Being able to use a CI/CD tool;
- Experience with Git or Subversion is a plus;
- A background with programming is an advantage;
- You can write quality-oriented documentation;
- You can see the bigger picture.
This is what you get from SUE!
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience and an interesting bonus scheme.
- A nice lease car including private kilometers (different options, for example VW Polo, VW Golf or Tesla).
- A study budget and paid study days.
- You can participate in workshops, trainings, courses and get as many certificates as you want.
- Continuous professional growth and development via our tailored development program.
- An open atmosphere, we value your initiative and ideas and offer you freedom and flexibility.
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days, this could eventually become 30.
- Non-contributory pension and collective health insurance.
- Laptop and telephone and all kinds of other gear to do your work well – even at home.
- Free lunch every day at SUE HQ.
- A monthly tech talk + buffet.
- Game nights, hack challenges, family days or join the SUE Cycling Team.
- And of course the nicest colleagues with whom you can always spar about the latest technologies.