Vacancy Kubernetes Specialist (Senior)
Do you want to be involved in containerization innovation and support teams in their migration to the cloud? Then we’re looking for you!
As a Senior Kubernetes Specialist you work on a consultancy or project basis on a technical, challenging assignment for clients such as the Police, the Tax Authorities, NXP. You will work with techniques such as Kubernetes, Openshift, Rancher or Docker. In your work, you are involved in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, deploying a cluster and ensuring that security is at a high level. In addition, you help the developers with Argo CD and helm packages.
Your development is central
Cloud Native technologies are at the core of our organization. Our Cloud Native experts follow the latest technical developments and always want to improve and delve into new technologies or interesting tech applications. We invest a lot in your development and believe that it is important to continue to develop as a specialist. Not only do you receive a personal study budget, you also have ten paid study days per year. In addition to weekly study evenings, we organize in-house workshops, training courses and lectures to share knowledge and insights with your colleagues. Various colleagues work together on a weekly basis to improve their knowledge area cloud, containerization, DevOps, infrastructure, security, observability or infrastructure as code.
Who are you?
- You have knowledge of Terraform or Ansible and you can deploy a cluster;
- You have knowledge of Argo CD and helmet packages;
- You have knowledge of public cloud based Kubernetes solutions such as Amazon (EKS) or Azure (AKS), in combination with Terraform is an advantage;
- You can create a CI/CD street;
- You can solve network problems;
- You can recognize and solve problems quickly;
- You are critical.
This is what you get from SUE!
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience and an interesting bonus scheme.
- A nice lease car including private kilometres (various options, for example, VW Polo, VW Golf or Tesla).
- A study budget and paid study days.
- You can participate in workshops, training, and courses and get as many certificates as you want.
- Continued professional growth and development through our tailored development program.
- An open atmosphere, we value your initiative and ideas and offer you freedom and flexibility.
- 8% holiday money and 25 holiday days, which can eventually become 30.
- A non-contributory pension and group health insurance.
- A laptop and telephone and all kinds of other gear to do your job well – also at home.
- Free lunch every day at SUE HQ.
- A monthly tech talk + buffet.
- Game nights, hack challenges, family days or join the SUE Cycling Team.
- And of course, the nicest colleagues with whom you can always spar about the latest technologies.