Vacancy IT Automation Engineer (Junior)
Don’t you do tasks by hand more than once? Do you like to work efficiently? Do you like to help people automate their processes? Then we are looking for you!
As a Junior IT Automation Engineer you work on a consultancy or project basis on a technical, challenging assignment for clients such as The Dutch Police, Bol.com or Booking.com. You automate technical processes and tasks that occur more often in a company and you try to increase efficiency. You do this with tools such as Ansible, SaltStack, Python and Terraform. You ensure that technical actions as well as non-technical processes are automated. Think of performing an application installation to a multi-stage deployment of a large business process. You will work on assignments such as:
- Automating the deployment of an application or infrastructure;
- Setting up the automatic rollout of OS security baselines;
- Automating the configuration of network equipment.
Your development is central
Cloud Native technologies are at the heart of our organization. Our Cloud Native experts follow the latest technical developments and always want to improve and deepen themselves in new technologies or interesting tech applications. We invest a lot in your development and believe that it is important for you to continue to develop yourself as a specialist. Not only do you receive a personal study budget, you also have ten paid study days per year. In addition to weekly study evenings, we organize in-house workshops, training courses and lectures to share knowledge and insights with your colleagues. Several colleagues work together every week to improve their knowledge of cloud, containerization, DevOps, infrastructure, security, observability or Infrastructure as Code.
What can you do?
- Experience with one of the following tools: Ansible and SaltStack;
- A background in programming is an advantage;
- Some experience with a CI/CD tool, such as Jenkins, Gitlab or rundeck;
- Process-oriented thinking;
- Writing quality-oriented documentation.
This is what you get from SUE!
- A salary that matches your knowledge and experience and an interesting bonus scheme.
- A nice lease car including private kilometers (different options, for example VW Polo, VW Golf or Tesla).
- A study budget and paid study days.
- You can participate in workshops, trainings, courses and get as many certificates as you want.
- Continuous professional growth and development via our tailored development program.
- An open atmosphere, we value your initiative and ideas and offer you freedom and flexibility.
- 8% holiday allowance and 25 vacation days, this could eventually become 30.
- Non-contributory pension and collective health insurance.
- Laptop and telephone and all kinds of other gear to do your work well – even at home.
- Free lunch every day at SUE HQ.
- A monthly tech talk + buffet.
- Game nights, hack challenges, family days or join the SUE Cycling Team.
- And of course the nicest colleagues with whom you can always spar about the latest technologies.